BOOK NAME: LINE UP, PLEASE!
AUTHOR & ILLUSTRATOR: TOMOKO OMURA
AGE RECOMMENDED: 3+
Do you like to stand in a line? I usually don’t like to wait in a line unless it’s something exciting for me.
This is a story about animals, from the smallest frog to the largest elephant standing in a long line for something special. There are 50 Animals in the line and the combination is quite interesting. The animals will talk, how excited to stand in the line or how bored and some will be scared to stand in line(a sheep was standing in the line) some were impatient or some don’t know why they were waiting. Curious to know why they are waiting in the line?
A beautifully illustrated book with 50 Animals. The name of each animal and the number is mentioned on every page. The illustrations are inviting and the behaviour of each animal is visibly seen. We enjoyed the suspense each page was giving, and when we finally opened the flap it was mind-blowing.
Things we can learn from this story,
- Young kids can identify animals and also have a scope to learn new names.
- Line up the animals using animal figurines for great pre-writing skills.
- How to wait patiently and behave properly in the line.
- Read in a classroom to make kids understand how to go in the line one by one.
- A great counting book for preschoolers and older kids.
- Learn about each animal’s habitat.
To read more book reviews CLICK HERE